Highbury. Saturday 27th October 2001
FA Carling Premiership
- Arsenal team news
Dixon and Adams are out. Edu, Jeffers, and Seaman are
preview says that Sol Campbell is to be rested. Martin Keown returns
to partner Matthew Upson.
Ashley Cole is to be rested because of the
hamstring injury he got on Tuesday. But it's not tooo serious
and there's a chance he'll be ok for the Real Mallorca game
With Upson needed at centreback, Bronco van Geoffhurst will
presumably play at left back. We'd like to hope that Gio is
first choice cover in that position, but until Wenger has a
clear and simple choice to make between the two of them,
it's hard to be sure. With Gio needed in defence, Parlour
may well start.
There are rumours that Bergkamp will return in place of Wiltord.
The rumours presumably stem from Wiltord's tired-looking
performance on Tuesday. Jeffers is still out with his ankle.
Uriah Rennie is the ref.
- Blackburn_Rovers team news
Gillespie and Duff are both injured but due back sometime
this month. More later in the week.
Marcus Bent returns from suspension and Keith Gillespie
from knee ligament surgey. Duff is still out,
(hamstring), and Martin Taylor is recovering
from knee surgery.
Jason McAteer is unavailable, having just moved to
Full Rovers squad for the match is
- See also
- Please note that any website can get its match report(s) listed on these
pages, simply by
- We will go looking for reports, but none are guaranteed to make
it into the list unless emailed to us.
- Also, URLs which are emailed
to us will head to the top of the list (after links to AFCi and Arseweb's
- Reports for publication on this page from Arsenal fans are always welcomed (as are any
features/stories/whatever that you'd like to see published on ArseWeb).
Useful links for armchair fans
Useful links for swivel-chair fans
Useful links for travelling fans
- Arsenal Live. getting commentary
on your computer, IRC, Real Audio, etc.
- Note also that often there will be an audio feed available
from the opposition's website (most probably their official site).
- ArseWeb's highbury pages, including ticket info, getting to the ground, etc.
- AwayFans.co.uk. Stadium reviews and info. Maps, traffic reports, pub lists, info on disabled/wheelchair provisions, etc. Conference teams as well as Premiership and Nationwide.
- London football Arsenal page from
a site focussing on info for fans from abroad wanting to get to matches (tickets,
travel, accomodation, etc).
- From the Terrace. Each team's section includes a page on their ground, with directions. Premiership, Nationwide, and Scottish.
- AwayGuide.net. Directions, maps, pub guides. All Premiership and Nationwide league teams.
- Football Ground Guide. Lovely site, loads of info, pics, diagrams, etc
- Football Grounds of England. With capacities, record gates, and pictures.
- Football Grounds frenzy. Wonderful photos of football grounds, with a little info too. Everything apart from
glitzy new grounds, and no Premiership ones. Might be handy for Cup games, and
certainly nice to look at!
Information for travelling sports fans. directions, car parks, eateries,
- Our own Highbury pages for useful info for Arsenal's home games.
copyright belongs to original author where credited. otherwise © Rupert Ward, ArseWeb MMV
ArseWeb is NOT the official Arsenal site. The (excellent) official site is here